Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Efile already says completed on the State, and I haven't efiled yet Fed or State.

andrew3
Level 2

Using Proseries Basic, I completed the return, saved the file, pushed the File Electronically, and it allowed me to check the Fed box, but State box was shaded, and the status said, "Completed."

I haven't filed this return yet, Fed or State...

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

9 Comments 9
dkh
Level 15

So you think it was efiled ?   Have you checked the EF Center ?  Did you receive an acknowledgment for this return?    What state return ?   Some returns have to be sent at the same time as federal which might explain the shaded box.

dkh
Level 15

EF Atlas Federal/State EF Method- Standalone vs. P... - Intuit Accountants Community

This was shared by George4Tacks in another post.    

andrew3
Level 2

It was a State of California return.

I looked in the E-File center and it says that the State has been accepted.

Looks like it was filed on April 9th, but what was filed, I have no clue. 

Is there a way to view what was filed?

I've been dealing with Proseries for over 20 years and this sort of situation has never happened to me before.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
CA can be sent alone, seems weird that it could be transmitted if it wasnt completed...I know I always leave the Efile PIN box empty until right before Efiling.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
PATAX
Level 15

Great post dkh👍

dkh
Level 15

George4Tacks deserves the kudos. He had in another post this morning.   I thought it was great so I Bookmarked  it  

PATAX
Level 15

I wish I could bookmark with this Samsung Galaxy but I don't think I can...

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

With ProSeries       see the Sprocket in upper right hand corner ?    click on there - select Bookmark

Then to find your Bookmarks   select your Avatar>My Subscriptions   select My BookMarks Tab

PATAX
Level 15

Thanks dkh. You are the best👍