Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E SIGNATURES

HFINANCIAL
Level 3

Is anyone else having issues with the E-Signatures not working??  I cannot see the dashboard or send any e signatures for the past hour or so!  Smh.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

25 Comments 25
Kimberly333
Level 2

I am currently having a similar problem. When I try to open the dashboard I receive an "unexpected error was encountered... try again". This has persisted for over an hour. How did you resolve?

TaxAndCoffee
Level 3

I am getting an "unexpected error" on my dashboard as well. For about 30 minutes now. 

Coffee is life.
0 Cheers
Kimberly333
Level 2

Contacted technical support. In the end, we restarted proseries and the problem resolved. I would try that.

jeffrey
Level 5

This seems to be a major problem. It has been down now for 2 days, Tech support said, yes we know, we are working on it.

I need this fixed.

HFINANCIAL
Level 3

Yes. I have tried everything within the software!  Nothing worked.  So what I did was logged into DocuSign website directly from another browser.  Then I can see the signatures completed and pending.  Go to https://account.docusign.com/.    This has been my lifesaving work around to keep me going!  Intuit should definitely issue a work around for people at the least! Smh  I need a credit for my e-signature fees!  Lol. 

DebPriebe
Level 3

Also down for me. Have a stack to send esignature to, and they are expecting it now. what's happening?

0 Cheers
DebPriebe
Level 3

So...my partner created and bought the Docusign, which we all use in Lacerte. When I log in (as him, his account) it only shows the e-sigs he sent. It doesn't show my clients. How do I see my clients, but under his (our business) account? 

0 Cheers
jeffrey
Level 5

It appears to be working for now, at least on my computer.

0 Cheers
DebPriebe
Level 3

working now for me.

0 Cheers
jeffrey
Level 5

Spoke too soon,

I got all the e-signs that were stacking up and sent out. Now I am trying to check them, and back to the same old problem.

Tech Support told me they would contact me once fixed. I haven't heard from them yet, so I wonder if they know their fix lasted a couple hours?

0 Cheers
jeffrey
Level 5

Pro Series technical support promised to email me personally when the problem was fixed. Yesterday It was fixed, today I could check on the stack of e-signatures that were sent out. 

You would think Pro-Series would have personally notified me as promised. Very sad over the support we get for our money. 

jeffrey
Level 5

One work around, which I had to use yesterday. (it went down again late in the day).

If you can get ProSeries to send the docusign envelope like it is supposed to, instead of checking via the ProSeries malfunctioning Dashboard, you can sign into DocuSign directly and see the activity there, and download the documents.

DebPriebe
Level 3

Thank you Jeff. I finally figured out how to get there. It's a bit more cumbersome without eSignature to send Individuals, but it functions. I thank you for posting. 

d

0 Cheers
Lizard269
Level 3

E signature is so disappointing.  Quite sure it is down more than it is available.  Thanks for the work arounds all!

0 Cheers
jeffrey
Level 5

still don't have it right do they?

0 Cheers
TaxWizard
Level 2

Our firm has experienced nothing but frustration and decreased productivity as a result of the inadequacies of this feature. When it works, it is a joy.  But with sadness we have encountered far more problems than success.

Called support and was told that the issue was Windows Update conflicting with e-signature.

This has become with a WTF moment...........................

No solution in sight......................

0 Cheers
Lizard269
Level 3

Have you tried logging in directly to DocuSign? Generally my problem is not sending the document but receiving back from client. 

0 Cheers
jeffrey
Level 5

It is beyond frustrating. I think ProSeries if they really cared about us, would refund all the money we have given them for this faulty product.

I have trouble all the way around. Yes I can go directly to Docusign, but it is time consuming, and ProSeries once again is failing us a customers. It seems like they should keep what works and improve what doesn't, instead of reinventing the wheel and causing problems all the time. 

Lizard269
Level 3

I completely agree with you!  i tried it on a limited basis last year and it worked fine.  It's a complete train wreck this year!

jeffrey
Level 5

Their blaming Microsoft is lame and unacceptable. Docusign works with other software. For the past two years I have been unable to email password protected tax returns from ProSeries, they also blame Microsoft. 

Really, they should stop blaming other companies for their products lack of compatibility. Their competitors products seem to work much better from what I am hearing from colleagues. It seems like Intuit doesn't want our business anymore, since they are "turbotax" ( a great money maker for me as many new clients mess up turbo tax and the IRS comes calling) and QuickBooks online with "Live bookkeeping"

They always ask if "Does Intuit care about me as a customer" well, they should know they dont'.

I have literally been experiencing this issue and the "unknown URI" issue for 6 weeks now.  I can't even explain my frustration.  I have wasted countless hours.  Call my clients, explain the returns and THEN I CAN'T SEND THEM AND GET SIGNATURES.  This is unacceptable.  I have tried everything.

0 Cheers
Lizard269
Level 3

The only thing that works for me sometimes is shutting down my computer and going back in.

This is ridiculous!

0 Cheers
BuddyK47
Level 1

I cannot get it to come up.  Been waiting over 30 mins?  What is going on?

0 Cheers
jeffrey
Level 5

Intuit can't ever seem to make software to integrate with other companies. If you call, they will blame it on your machine and updates, and Microsoft. So, I would find another provider, and yes they took our money for this, and have a defective product. when it comes to renewal, demand a discount.

0 Cheers
jahighcpa
Level 1

I cannot view or download documents from the e-signature dashboard this morning. 

0 Cheers