Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-filing multi state returns

Spargle313
Level 3

I prepared a federal 1040, a NY state return and a TX franchise tax report.  When I e-file, it only offers the federal and the NY returns.  How do I e-file the franchise from within ProSeries?  I have e-filed others, but the clients only had federal and franchise, no other state returns.  Is there a problem with e-filing multi-states?   I have already tried to e-file directly from the franchise return, but that didn 't work either.  Thanks for any help. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

Info Wks>>>Part VI>>>File City and State Returns electronically>> in the dropdown box ALSO select TX Single Member LLC.   i'm assuming since It's a 1040... has to be single member Franchise Tax Return

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

Info Wks>>>Part VI>>>File City and State Returns electronically>> in the dropdown box ALSO select TX Single Member LLC.   i'm assuming since It's a 1040... has to be single member Franchise Tax Return

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers