Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-filing an Amended Return

Level 1

I have filed on original Federal Return and a Wisconsin Return and e-file and Amended for both. The clients have another change to the Wisconsin Return only. Is it possible to e-file another Amended for Wisconsin or does it have to be paper filed?

If it can be e-filed, what is the procedure to do so?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers