Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-file updates

ddaarpinfo
Level 1

State of Colorado..recent returns have already been ack,

but eariler return still say "sent to state" . Why? I have tried everything trying to get the status updated.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Highlight the return in the EFcenter and use this, see if that shakes it loose.  If not and you can see a submission ID, you may want to call your state preparer hotline number (assuming CO has a special number for tax pros) and see if they can tell whats happening n their end.

updateacks.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
jg16
Level 1

I have the same problem.  All of the ways to check e-file status have been tried and program has been updated and restarted. Every. Day. Since. March. 5. Still not able to get past "Return Sent to State" as e-file status. 

0 Cheers
IntuitCharlene

Currently there are delayed acknowledgements reported for CO returns and we are working with the state to get a status update. All known delays are posted in this report: 

How to check for delayed e-file acknowledgements 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
jg16
Level 1

Here is the message I received today from Mary Medley of the Colorado Society of CPAs:

Colorado is processing returns. Only the acknowledgement component of the system is affected, and the CDOR is working on resolving the issue. If you want to check on specific returns, you can call the CDOR Practitioners Helpline, 303-232-2419 to verify they're in the system.

0 Cheers