Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-File is Stuck at Intuit ...

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

I e-filed a 1040 a couple of days ago, but my e-file screen doesn't say it was sent to the IRS.  What's wrong?

Just kidding.  I just wanted to be the first one on the 'counter' to ask this question.   😂

TaxGuyBill_0-1612128567744.png

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

10 Comments 10
TAXOH
Level 11

🤣🤣

You knew it would happen. 🤣

dkh
Level 15

🥃

IRonMaN
Level 15

Sorry to disappoint you, but sadly, you aren't the first to post that. 😢

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Oh no, somebody already asked that?  How disappointing, I wanted to be the first one.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Yup.  You are a day or two late.  But if you want, have that same question ready for 12:01 on February 12th --------------------- the posts should start pouring in then. 

Slava Ukraini!
rbynaker
Level 13

We've even seen a handful of "how do I get my efile back" questions already.

Maybe you can get a jump on the "It's 12:01am on 2/12 and my client doesn't have her refund yet" posts.  Or "How late can I file on 4/15 and still be on time?"

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

I think I'll be different, and try "Has the IRS extended the April 15th due date like they did last year?"

IRonMaN
Level 15

Bob had a post talking about the likelihood of extending the due date the other day so you aren't technically going to be first on that one either.  If you really want to be first about something, you could ask something like "how did Intuit get their software running so smoothly this year?"  I'm positive you would be first with that one.

Slava Ukraini!
mdtao31
Level 7

NOT SO FAR

regards,LARRY