Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-file federal return when state has gone.........PRO SERIES BASIC

eaglecher
Level 1

I finished my 2019 individual fed and state returns and went through a review of both, the two elf authorizations and the went to file electronically in the box on the left.  The state went and it first said federal had errors. The box said "no errors" but I went through it again redid the two authorizations and file electronically from the box on left. I have done this about 20 times and then it zaps me out of the program completely with no message. It tries to do the e-file two different ways: 1. It asks if I want to save file and then takes me off to an error box which asks if I will provide information and then send. I have no information so I add my email and send it. 2.  This one asks if I want to save file and then goes thru the conversion process like it should and then zaps me out of the program. If it (doesn't every time) it says unable to convert. PLEASE HELP??????

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Try it from the EFCenter, not from within the return.   Highlight the files in the EFCenter, hit the EF button on the toolbar, then check the Convert box and see if you can get the file to convert...if it converts then go back to the EF Button and choose Transmit.

If it still does nothing, try running REFRESH Updates from the Updates drop down menu.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers