Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e file 2018 return

tax lady
Level 2

I tried to efile a 2018 tax return and CA accepted but Federal return says I am not using the updated version.  I did the update installed products and it says no update available.  I tried tools license products, no change.  Anyone able to help me.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

Toolbar>Update>>  Refresh Updates.....

Don't do the Update installed products on the drop down... choose the last line option REFRESH UPDATES... should work... at least it has for the other 100 or so people who have asked this question w/o looking for an answer already posted in here.

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

Toolbar>Update>>  Refresh Updates.....

Don't do the Update installed products on the drop down... choose the last line option REFRESH UPDATES... should work... at least it has for the other 100 or so people who have asked this question w/o looking for an answer already posted in here.

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
tax lady
Level 2

It worked!  Thank you so much for the great tip.

markmerit1
Level 1

I have done the refresh for both 2018 & 2019 and am still getting the error/dialogue box that says you must have an active ProSeries Fast Path license for tax year 2019 to access this feature in 2020. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. 

Any suggestions?

thanks

0 Cheers