Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Files Appear Only in the EF Center View "All" in Proseries 2020

Barry14580
Level 2

In the Homebase, I have duplicates of the same client in the EF Center "All" view. In the view for the tax return type (S-Corps) the client is listed once (normal).

In the EF Center "All" view there are two files (one federal and one state) that show extension "accepted" in the EF Status and the other two files (one federal and one state) say 'Marked for EF" in the EF Status column.

I have run Homebase Maintenance per the Intuit instructions for Proseries 2020 (which seems to be different from previous years) and it says "Proseries has detected no inconsistencies between Homebase and files in the directory..." 

I have tried reset view, refresh view, switching to Pending or Accepted (where each set of two appear), and going out of the program and restarting it.  

Any suggestions? I know this isn't a huge issue as it only affects one view, I am wondering if anyone else has experience this and found a solution. Thanks in advance.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here