Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Proseries offer a tax planning document for clients based on last year?

martett
Level 2

Just want to know if there's a tax planning document that is generated based on client's last year's return.  If so, please provide info as to how to generate it. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Open up the organizer and transfer the clients for which you would like to send an organizer.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

What kind of document are you looking for?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Suzzels
Level 2

We use the tax planner found under tools.  Depending on what you mean by "last year" you would either use this year's planner or the one found in 2018.

0 Cheers
martett
Level 2

I had a new client last year that is asking me if I could send them a tax planner.  I did a little digging and I think it is probably what intuit calls a tax organizer.  I guess it's some kind of checklist for them based on what documents they had last year as they're gathering their papers now.  We don't use it but I was just wondering if I could pull one up for the clients that ask for it.  I'm having trouble figuring out how to generate and print this organizer.  I think the short one would work.

Do I go into last year's program to get it or this year's?

Also, please guide me with the steps after that.

Thanks

0 Cheers
martett
Level 2

I think I'm looking for the organizer.

A checklist for the client to follow as a guide for gathering documents based on what they had last year.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Open up the organizer and transfer the clients for which you would like to send an organizer.

Slava Ukraini!
martett
Level 2

Got it! Thank you!

IRonMaN
Level 15

You betcha!

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers