Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have a problem with the program crashing and not letting you send returns this year?

jenny1
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Shutting down when printing seems to be a popular issue but are you saying you are having an issue transmitting returns?

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

Shutting down when printing seems to be a popular issue but are you saying you are having an issue transmitting returns?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Call support - they would love to hear from you.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I've seen a few crash/Efile issues as well...its just the program gets overloaded and isnt able to complete a task.

Reboot the computer and try again, same issue?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
SColletti
Level 2

Mine is crashing all the time...........saving, printing, switching over to the state......go let the dogs out, come back......it's just gone.  It's unacceptable.  I was just on the phone with "an expert" again and while we were talking it crashed 3 times.  I was trying to e-file a return and each time I signed on and tried to e-file, it knocked me out.

I hope everyone calls and asks for some type of credit or refund.

0 Cheers