Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A message showed up: ProSeries has temporarily stopped accepting transmissions of TY 18 California Corporation / S-Corporation e-file returns pending a program update.

andrewtucpa
Level 1

I tried to e-file the California Corporation in the past three days, but the massage ProSeries has temporarily stopped accepting transmissions of TY 18 California Corporation / S-Corporation e-file returns pending a program update.

Does anyone experience the same problem?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

"Does anyone experience the same problem?"

Only everybody that tries.  There is a known problem that evidently hasn't been fixed quite yet.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

"Does anyone experience the same problem?"

Only everybody that tries.  There is a known problem that evidently hasn't been fixed quite yet.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
jonathan1
Level 1
When will this be fixed
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Ask Intuit Customer support ...which this isn't.
We are just users of the software, like you.
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
@jonathan Look at the response from Lisa. She updated and could e-file 3 days ago. Have you updated your beloved program recently?

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
jonathan1
Level 1
Yes, tried twice today.  I will call Intuit tomorrow.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I had issues with the individual 540 and that message over 10 days ago but they fixed that last Thursday, maybe when they fixed that one, they broke the corporate one?!?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I get the same thing for the 565 today....so something got screwy somewhere!

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I was able to Efile individual CA returns today after updating, it wouldn't let me a week ago, it gave me that same message.

0 Cheers