Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone else have problems with all their forms printing back to back? I would like to print each as a single page. Is this something new in the program?

taxman
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TAXOH
Level 11

I think it your printer settings. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
TAXOH
Level 11

I think it your printer settings. 

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
i agree....it must be. I changed it once to see if I liked 2 side printing.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
My printer was doing it when I first installed PS 2018 on a new computer, I had to go into my printer settings and turn off the 2-sided print option.

I'm guessing I had done it years ago on the old computer but just forgot about it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
My printer is set on 4 sided printing so it prints on the edges of the paper.  It's a little hard to read, but I think that is why Intuit used it to disclose their $19.95 technology fee :grimacing::grimacing:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
taxman
Level 2
Thanks everyone!  Got it figured out!  Bought a new printer recently and I turned the "two sided printing" option off but for some reason it wasn't holding that setting.  Got at it via another route and got it shut off.  Ready for another tax season!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
:+1::+1:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers