Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Docusign; Can't Print just ONE signature.

Befuddled
Level 1

One Client: Spouses don't have separate emails.  2nd Client:  Spouse keeps failing authentications. SO, I want to print what IS signed and it won't let me. How to print first spouses signature as 2nd will need alternate signing method.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Marsha2020
Level 4

Client number one - use same email for both on the info page.  Taxpayer signs first, then second email comes to the same address for the spouse to sign.  If both aren't signed with esignature, I don't believe you can print.

0 Cheers
Lisa317
Level 1

We had the same issue.  If only one e-mail is listed, it will sign both signature lines with the first taxpayer's signature.  However, the 2nd taxpayer (spouse) has to answer 3 questions in order to authenticate E-File Signature Authorization forms.  We have found the only way around it is to have 2 email addresses listed when requesting DocuSign E-File Signature Authorization forms.

0 Cheers