Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display changes

sffdib
Level 5

I received a message "ProSeries has detected that the amounts calculated in this return have changed since the return was e-filed. Please review the changes to determine if an amended return needs to be filed.

I did not make any changes to the return. The refund amounts are the same. When I clicked on "Display Changes", form Amounts on Individual Income Tax Return as E-filed" appears. I don't see anything different. 

Anyone else having this problem? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
ggwcpa
Level 1

Yes.  I have received the same message twice now.  The returns were accepted.  I'm worried the originally filed return was changed??

PV Diniel
Level 2

I am having this problem too.  Displays changes, but has evidently changed the "original filed" because the current display matches what I printed when I e-filed it.  Definitely has something to do with the addition to standard deduction for $300 or $600 of charitable contributions.  That is always the "change" that is displayed.  I notice it was an "adjustment to income" on 2020 returns and an "addition to standard deduction" on 2021 returns, but I think that was an actual change to the law/interpretation of the law.  Shouldn't have anything to do with this problem.  I am choosing to ignore it for now, as there was no actual change to the return.

0 Cheers