Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCONNECTED ACCOUNT

Highlighted

I AM TRYING TO FINISH MY 1099'S TODAY FOR 50 CLIENTS AND INTUIT HAS DELETED MY ACCOUNT FOR THE 2ND TIME THIS MONTH!!!

I HAVE TRIED CALLING THEM AND THEIR WAIT TIME IS OVER AN HOUR!!!

THIS COMPANY SUCKS! I HAVE PAID FOR THE 1099-MISC SERVICE TWICE NOW AND I STILL AM UNABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS. HOW BADLY CAN THEY POSSIBLY **bleep** ON THEIR CUSTOMERS?

LET ME ALSO MENTION, I HAVE A CLIENT WHO HAS PURCHASED THE ONLINE QB AND HE IS STILL NOT ABLE TO SIGN INTO THE PROGRAM AFTER SPENDING OVER THREE **bleep**ING HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH TEC

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Level 15

As this is a peer2peer user forum, yelling at US isn't really helpful.

And since it is just a peer2peer forum, calling (& waiting..) support is your only option.   Are you actually using the forms part of the tax program ProSeries?  

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Highlighted

ARE YOU SERIOUS? UNREAL! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS GD MONTH YOU HAVE DISCONNECTED MY ACCOUNT!! THIS TIME I WAS READY TO SUBMIT HOURS UPON HOURS OF WORK FOR OVER 50 COMPANIES. WHERE AM I SENDING THE LEGAL PAPERS TO SUE THIS IRRESPONSIBLE, INEPT COMPANY? 

I WILL RESPOND IN CAPS AND I WILL YELL AT WHOEVER PICKS UP THE PHONE...REST ASSURED. 

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

YOU HAVE DISCONNECTED...  nope, not me.

What part of " this is NOT Intuit support... we are just users of the software like you" do you not understand.

Yelling at me/us gets you nowhere.

Feel free to yell, rant, rave, threaten, etc when you do get someone from support/customer service on the phone.  I'm quite sure that will make them much more inclined to help you.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Highlighted
Level 15

For reasons not clear to me...  I *did* alert the moderators to your thread.  Perhaps one will step in.

YVW

Highlighted
Level 15

goodluckwithcallingsupportandihopetheyarejustascheerytoyouasyouhavebeentoannasomtimesfolksneedtocalmdownabitsincenobodyhaseverdiedfromanaccountingtaxorsoftwareproblem

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

I've sent you an email, to the email address on this account, on how to get more help on this issue from our ProSeries Support team. Since this is an account related issue, you'd need to work with our support team, rather than posting in community. 

I am closing this post now. 

Cheers!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers