Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't recievenStimulus payment filed taxes for 2019 on 7th April

KP2
Level 2

Hi, 

I filed my taxes on 7 th april using turbo tax and I got my refund via Direct deposit on 14th, I haven't received my stimulus payment yet. As per 2018 Tax returns I didn't qualify for stimulus payment since Spouse didn't have SSN, but as per 2019 tax returns I do qualify since she has a SSN and Income and we have filed joint returns and I used that information while filing taxes. An ideas Why i still haven't got my stimulus payment? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

12 Comments 12
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

You are posting on the wrong forum.  This is NOT the TurboTax forum.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/home/misc/03/en-us

IRonMaN
Level 15

"An ideas Why i still haven't got my stimulus payment?"

Because all of the payments weren't done on a single day and your name wasn't drawn out of the hat yet?

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

I'm reporting every single one of these as spam.

If WE have to keep looking at them, so should they.  Perhaps if we all do that, they'll get as fed up and get the PTB to lock the damned door.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
KP2
Level 2

I apologize for posting in the wrong forum, I have no intentions of spamming in your precious little forum, If you see next to my profile I'm a new user. so please take a chill pill buddy 

KP2
Level 2

Thank you!!

IRonMaN
Level 15

But do you know when the chill pills will arrive?  Other people have gotten theirs, but ours haven't arrived yet.  We asked for them on April 7th and haven't seen them yet.  Anybody?  Buehler?  Buehler?

Slava Ukraini!
KP2
Level 2

[Message removed for unhealthy debate] 

abctax55
Level 15

"...in your precious little forum"

We are tax professionals, working our butts off trying to help co-professional tax preparers, with PROFESSIONAL tax preparer questions.

It's not 'our precious little forum; it's a tool.  One that should be off limits to DIYers.

It's not completely your fault for being allowed in....  

( Generic Comment )"
abctax55
Level 15

OK that does it.

@Just-Lisa-Now- 

@IntuitAustin 

This one needs to be shut down.

( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

@IntuitBettyJo 

Didn't you just post rules of the road a day or two ago?  Looks like we have a little bump in that road.

Slava Ukraini!
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

You are correct @IRonMaN 😊

If everyone can make sure we are not: 

Engaging in unhealthy debate.  All posts need to be in the spirit of our safe, supportive, friendly community. We love and encourage healthy debate. We don't love (and won't tolerate) antagonistic critiques and personal attacks. If a post, comment, or response doesn't help move a conversation in a positive direction, it will be removed. Our site prohibits participants from threatening, abusing, or using any kind of insulting or demeaning language. We will not tolerate behavior toward, or communication with or about, another member that disrupts normal community participation in any way.

Cheers!

Betty Jo

IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @abctax55 

Please remember as a community participant, we regard all members with respect for their abilities, qualities, and achievements to maintain a welcoming & inclusive environment.  

Cheers! 

Betty Jo 

0 Cheers