Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cpe credits from Intuit not credited to ptin account

vickie
Level 1

Upon verifying CPE credits on Ptin.org, I see that none of the webinars I attended are credited on my ptin account.  I do have certificates of completion from Intuit Accountants, however.  I don't see a phone number to call regarding this matter.  How does one fix this situation?

thank you!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
George4Tacks
Level 15

Be patient. Intuit is slow to post, but my experience is that they do get there. Allow a minimum of 4 weeks before getting concerned. 

I see that my course from 12/16 is recorded, but the one from 12/17 is not. It will get there. 

They do have this posted:

For information regarding refund, complaint resolution and program cancellation policies, please contact us at pcgtraining_at_intuit.com (This is an e=mail replace _at_ with @ and you will have it)

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Just in case this applies, CPEs are only for enrolled preparers (EA, CPA, etc) if you aren't one of those, and you attended a class that only offered CPE's, as opposed to CEs for unenrolled preparers, you wouldn't get any credits.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪