Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COVID-19 Extended Payment Deadlines

ProSeries is giving me an error that electronic tax payments must be dated on or before 04/15 although the IRS has extended the payment deadline until 07/15.  Please advise when the software will be updated.  Thanks!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Well, if that wasn’t what you were looking for the Intuit official response is never better - “it will be corrected in a future update”.  They don’t really like to provide anything specific - they hate to disappoint folks when they don’t meet their anticipated time line.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

9 Comments 9
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

WOW.. no one has asked this... no  wait... 886 people have... if you search the community, i'm sure will find where the other 885 have been answered....SMH

btw, this is a community board of tax preparers, just like you. So if you don't know...we don't either. Contact Intuit, if you must know the answer to that question at this moment

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.

Thank you!  I am new to this "community resource" as evidenced by my "new member" status.  I appreciate your positive insight.  It was SO very helpful!!!  I hope your future feedback is a bit more useful...

IRonMaN
Level 15

Well, if that wasn’t what you were looking for the Intuit official response is never better - “it will be corrected in a future update”.  They don’t really like to provide anything specific - they hate to disappoint folks when they don’t meet their anticipated time line.

Slava Ukraini!

Thank you!  A future update works for me.  I appreciate your input.

IRonMaN
Level 15

You betcha!

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
chasetax
Level 7

@IRonMaN @Just Lisa Now can u beg the powers that be to post a banner, alert or something about the new due dates, extended ira date and 2nd qtr est pmts --- rbynaker just posted 'IRS response to Covid19'

IRonMaN
Level 15
0 Cheers
larryvaughn99
Level 1

Has the solution been published???????

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Have you checked the program Alerts that have been sent out in the past week? Its been addressed.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪