Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corporation Return

Highlighted
Level 2

I have a corporation return for Louisiana.  When I do the Select and download new products it will not download the Louisiana Corporation worksheets.  I went in and clicked 1120 on the state and it still did not add.  I has the Colorado one checked and unchecked it but still nothing.

Need to know what or if there is an issue with this.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15

Looks like Inuit doesn't have that state high on its list of priorities.  It isn't scheduled to arrive until the end of the month.

https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Level 15

Looks like Inuit doesn't have that state high on its list of priorities.  It isn't scheduled to arrive until the end of the month.

https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1

The same issue exists with NJ - scheduled 2/28/2020

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

I would say that they just skipped over that section of the alphabet if I didn't know MN was good to go.

Highlighted
Level 2

Does anyone have any information on when the Louisiana Corporation return will be final? The website say March 5th. Considering the federal return is due March 15th, I feel that March 5th is unacceptable. This is causing our office to get behind and some clients to get frustrated. I understand that we can do the federal and then come back and finish the state but this just adds extra time that is not billable. Any thoughts?

0 Cheers