Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continued Issues With ESignature

Highlighted
Level 1

I'm getting help from ProSeries but problem is not getting solved.  At least once every day or 2 I can not send requests for ESignatures.    Once its the URL error, then it looks like its working but I get a blank window just before it completes.  No pattern.

I find myself Doing updates multiple times, both within and outside the program, and I have to turn off malware scanning whenever I am using the program.    I have to restart or shut down my computer, EVERY 1 Or 2 days, like I have that kind of time to waste!   And I get to pay extra for this.

I have an updated version or Windows 10 running.

Does anyone have any insight that ProSeries cant or wont share regarding this issue.

The clock is ticking, many clients want their returns filed regardless of the free extension.  I want to finish as many returns as possible myself

8 Replies 8
Highlighted
Level 1

You are having better luck than I am with this year's e-sig.  I have not been able to send anything to clients for a month, but I'm told they fixed the problem.  I think we got took this year on the e-sigs.

Highlighted
Level 15

Have you ever thought of changing your name to Pessimist?

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
Highlighted
Level 2

We are in Lacerte with the exact same issues.  Support keeps closing cases without a resolution.  If you discover any tricks we'd love to hear them!

Highlighted
Level 2

I'm doing the exact same thing and I am so sick of it.  ProSeries needs to give us all a refund.  For three days now I can't send one out and my clients are getting frustrated.  This has put me behind big time.  They still haven't fixed the problem.  We should all ask for a credit, I also had a problem it wouldn't stop printing in double sided.  It would override my printer selections.  That should be a choice.  I'm ready to start looking at other programs.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

We have tried every proposed solution to no avail.  When you try to go to the dashboard, you just get a white screen.  I am ready to cancel proseries for next year.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

So we have seen luck with the following:

Go to Local Services.  Stop the Print Spooler, and then restart it.  Reboot the machine.  (Or kick out if terminal or remote user)

I'm not sure what the correlation is but we have success with that most of the time. 

Highlighted
Level 1

nope, still white screen of death

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

Last week made a back up of my files and uninstalled and reinstalled the program.  Had to refresh updates but I have been able to transmit more returns.  Once in a while I have to refresh updates and restart the program but at least its letting me send esignatures.  ProSeries should gave us a rebate because this has put me back big time in finishing my taxes.