Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continued Education missing credit on my PTIN account

icris04
Level 3

I completed some CE hours on Intuit live webinars, and i am missing 2 o them in my PTIN IRS account. Those were the first classes I took.  My PTIN was correct, I have copy of the certificates. The ones I took later are reflected on my account.  I called, sent email and nothing still... can someone tell me who can help me with this?  IRS said to contact the provider which is Intuit, but no one from Intuit have responded me yet. thanks for reading. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

9 Comments 9
George4Tacks
Level 15

When were the credits earned? It takes a while (longer for Intuit) to get them recorded. Are you sure they were CE and not CPE credits? Have you contacted support? 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
icris04
Level 3

hi there, yest they were CE and were taken back in July...I took more classes after like in August and they are reflected...I did contact them over the phone and by email and still haven't receive any response. thanks.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Did you receive a certificate by email?  That would be the first indication that they have you registered as being eligible for the CE credit based on length of time you attended and your responses to the polling questions.

If you did receive the certificate, follow up with Intuit who will liaise with the CE provider.  We're all volunteers here with no affiliation with Intuit and would not be able to help.

Otherwise, something may have gone wrong during the session itself which caused you not to be eligible for the credit - if that's the case, it's probably not worth your time pursuing but that's just me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
icris04
Level 3

Hi there, thanks for your reply. Yes I did received the certificates.  I appreciate all you guys volunteer your time to offer solutions! I been learning a lot reading your posts ! 🙂  I'm new using INTUIT and thought maybe someone had a similar experience. Anyhow, I found an email address to training and I am waiting on their response. ... 

Gracias! 

itonewbie
Level 15

No problem, @icris04.  It's good to see more users joining the forum and sharing their experience.  Good luck and see you around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
J_D_HUNTER
Level 1

[Message removed for violating terms of service]

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@J_D_HUNTER wrote:

send the email address to me as these clowns are still fooling around!!! thanks

@J_D_HUNTER  To whom is your email directed?  As you may be aware, this is not Intuit Support but a Community supported by fellow users like yourself.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
jasieve
Level 3

I am having the same issue with credits for 2021.  I do not know how to get this resolved.  I just went in a circle with the chat function and could not get to a Customer Service rep.  Was your situation ever resolved?  I have the certificates but the IRS does not have them posted on my PTIN account.

Jo Ann S

0 Cheers
J_D_HUNTER
Level 1

Nope.  They never answered me.  Not surprising.  

0 Cheers