Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine pages 1 & 2 of Form 1040 onto one printout page?

HuntFishTax
Level 3

The IRS is allowing us to print pages 1 & 2 (postcard) of the 1040 combined on one page this year. Is there a setting in ProSeries that allows us to do that? Honestly, the printout of page 1 with the large blank space below looks pretty tacky.  It would be nice if we can combine the two.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mojocpa
Level 7

While I agree this would look nice for the client copy, I would be pleased as punch if the Intuit developers just got the Quibids/199A thing fixed first. Just my opinion.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
mojocpa
Level 7

While I agree this would look nice for the client copy, I would be pleased as punch if the Intuit developers just got the Quibids/199A thing fixed first. Just my opinion.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Per IRS Pub we can use a full sheet format Page 39 shows something like what we have all grown to know and love. https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p1167.pdf 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
HuntFishTax
Level 3
Yes, This^  How do we do this ^ ?
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
I think we have to use an alternative software.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15
You can do it with ProSeries and Lacerte.  You just need some scissors and scotch tape.   :smile::smile:
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you could do that, then it wouldn't be the "postcard" sized return that the POTUS promised everyone!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I heard they reached a compromise on the government shutdown this afternoon.  They are going to build "the wall" but they are going to build it out of 1040 postcards.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
HuntFishTax
Level 3
haha, did Hallmark's stock go up when Speaker Ryan announced the news? 😃
0 Cheers