Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clients getting error message in RED "Oops something went wrong try again later" trying to upload their documents

Lofspa94
Level 2

Clients getting error message in RED "Oops something went wrong try again later" trying to upload their documents

My clients are receiving the above error message trying to upload documents, is anyone else having this issue.

And, has there been or will there be any resolution?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Do you mean updating documents by way of Link? Or Tax Import? Or something else?

0 Cheers
Lofspa94
Level 2

Not updating, just trying to UPLOAD a document into their Intuit Link Portal...any solutions?

0 Cheers
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Interesting... this is another team but I can take a look and then loop them in. Can you create a quick test client with proseries_engineering@intuit.com as the primary email so that I can try it out? Basically just pretend i'm your client, use that email, and make a quick request? Minimally I should be able to get more info than just the "Oops" message.

0 Cheers
resagarrettcpa
Level 2

My client said that she is getting that same message!!!!

She originally got the message while trying to upload a document from her cell phone. Then I asked her to try using her computer. However, she received the same message!!!

Any solutions???

sfmeliss
Level 3

Client is getting same message, any solutions?

0 Cheers