Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client has transferred residential rental property to a 1065 partnership. How do I show the non-cash transfer from the personal to the 1065 return?

Level 1
I need to remove the rental from the personal return without showing a gain/loss in the transaction. Also need to indicate the basis as the partners new basis in the partnership.
Labels (1)
0 Cheers