Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client File Disappears After E-Filing

smiller12
Level 1

In ProSeries 20, Has anyone gone to e-file a client's tax returns and then the next day when you go to check the status of the tax return, the client has completely disappeared? This has happened to me twice now and I don't know what to do. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it a glitch in the ProSeries 20 program or if this is an internal problem? 

Thank you for your help in advance. 🙂

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Look down at the very bottom of the Homebase list.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
smiller12
Level 1

unfortunately that didn't work. Any other suggestions?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
and it didnt move over into the rejected or accepted tab?

Is it visible in All Returns view?

0 Cheers
smiller12
Level 1

No..it's not in any tab...it completely disappeared 😞

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
You used CTRL+F and typed in the last name, just to be sure its not in a weird order somewhere?

0 Cheers
smiller12
Level 1

Unfortunately none of those suggestions are helping. I also meant to say earlier that it has only happened when I have electronically filed 1120S tax returns

0 Cheers
Brian_Christian
Employee
Employee

Are you in a default install? Or network? or did you open the client file outside the data20 folder?

0 Cheers
Julia_K
Level 1

Are there any filters on? At the bottom of the homebase view do you see a gray bar with a x close button on it and a filter option? In the example picture below I was filtering by client name.

filter bar.PNG

0 Cheers