Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Checklist Email

cathybcpa
Level 3

I am trying to modify the body of the email for my client 2020 checklists. Even though I show breaks between paragraphs, when I save the changes it all lumps into one paragraph. It looks unprofessional and is hard to read. Last year it kept the changes I made so I know it's possible.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
George4Tacks
Level 15

It is broken. They are working on it. https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/re-client-checklist-for...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Yes, I'm sorry for the frustration. We're using a Microsoft function in their operating system to format that, and have discovered some systems aren't handling the line break as expected. There will be a fix on January 6th with our next update.   If time is of the essence and you need to get the letters out before the 6th, email proseries_engineering@intuit.com  and I can walk you through a manual work around (it's technical though.. you'll basically be doing a manual update of a file).