Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the quick employer forms site down?

lmsears101
Level 1

Getting an error that says This Page Isn't working

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Clear your cache/cookies.  Try logging into your online account (where you download the program) and using the hyperlink on right side for Quick Employer Forms from there.  See if that helps, and note that Chrome or Firefox typically work best.

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr)  What's goin' on?

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
I didn't break it George! :smile:   In all seriousness, testing now, and I was out of the office yesterday, so i'm checking with my team too, seeing if it's already been reported, I will let you know you know.:smile:
0 Cheers
Samantha
Level 2
I am having the same problems for the past couple of days now. Sometimes I will get in the first screen, but that is it so far. Most times I don't get past this: This page isn’t working If the problem continues, contact the site owner.
HTTP ERROR 400
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Clear your cache/cookies.  Try logging into your online account (where you download the program) and using the hyperlink on right side for Quick Employer Forms from there.  See if that helps, and note that Chrome or Firefox typically work best.

sjrcpa
Level 15
Yesterday I couldn't get it to work in Chrome but it worked in IE/Edge

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers