Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circular 230 Webinar

Regarding this webinar:

Ethics Circular 230 the Guide to Ethical Standards

1. Does it qualify for the IRS credit for ethics?

2. Will it be given on any date other than January 19, 2020?

Thanks.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

WYSIWYG.  You don't see anything past Jan because there isn't anything planned beyond Jan at this point.

As for whether the CE is for Ethics, if you had clicked to register for the course, you would have seen the following:

Circular 230-Ethics.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
itonewbie
Level 15

All the answers you're looking for are on this webpage: https://proconnect.intuit.com/training/lacerte/

Spoiler
Yes, it does qualify for Ethics.  See the course details.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers

Thanks, I had looked at that. It does not go past January, or I don’t see how to find anything past January?   And I don’t see the IRS ethics credit addressed unless I’m missing something.  Sorry if I’m not seeing it, this is my first year with this company.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

WYSIWYG.  You don't see anything past Jan because there isn't anything planned beyond Jan at this point.

As for whether the CE is for Ethics, if you had clicked to register for the course, you would have seen the following:

Circular 230-Ethics.png

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers

Thanks!

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

NP, @Username is two words. Goodnight.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
kaseyCPA
Level 3

I registered for this class - 11 central time is still 12 noon on the east coast right? Where is the link??

0 Cheers
kaseyCPA
Level 3

Why didn't I get an email with a link to the class??

0 Cheers