Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cheers received is 666

PATAX
Level 15

Someone out there please give me the thumbs-up so my cheers received move Beyond 666. I don't like this number... It is evil and bad luck... We don't need any more bad luck this tax season so give me a thumbs up. ...Thank you in advance, your superstitious nerd friend๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PATAX
Level 15

Thank you for all who gave me the thumbs up... I still had bad luck but it could have been worse...

View solution in original post

9 Comments 9
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Awww, my new fax number has 666 on the end and Ive had great luck with it!

โ™ชโ™ซโ€ข*ยจ*โ€ข.ยธยธโ™ฅLisaโ™ฅยธยธ.โ€ข*ยจ*โ€ขโ™ซโ™ช
dkh
Level 15

I get what your feeling. I am superstitious too.  666 cheers is bad juju

PATAX
Level 15

You may want to sprinkle some Holy Water on that fax machine... Just to be safe...

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Just-Lisa-Now-_0-1618001919546.png

โ™ชโ™ซโ€ข*ยจ*โ€ข.ยธยธโ™ฅLisaโ™ฅยธยธ.โ€ข*ยจ*โ€ขโ™ซโ™ช
PATAX
Level 15

๐Ÿ‘ dkh, it is good to avoid bad juju... Although I do like good Juju candy...๐Ÿ˜€

BobKamman
Level 15

I remember fax machines.  From the last century.  

PATAX
Level 15

I still have one... And it works good... I just can't seem to pitch it even though I have a fax of course on my copier/printer... Must be something about that Old Country value of not wasting anything...

0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

Thank you for all who gave me the thumbs up... I still had bad luck but it could have been worse...

sjrcpa
Level 15

We still need them to send stuff to the IRS.

I recently received an invitation to set up a phone call appointment from an OIC agent via fax. Of course I didn't get it for two days since I wasn't expecting it, and WTH does that?

Ex-AllStar