Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Fed balance due date to 07/15/20

Highlighted
Level 1

Has ProSeries issued any guidance about them changing the pay by date in ProSeries? My ProSeries will not accept a payment date that is beyond 04/15/20.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Level 8

Yes

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 5

As posted by dascpa:

The 07/15 payment date has been asked 49 different times in the last few days.  3 of the last 6 posts to this board were the exact same question.  People, please read, and research instead of being lazy.  For those of us that help and answer questions it gets old answering the same question again and again.  

Note - ProSeries sent out an alert today and they also have a link to a brand new IRS Q&A on the extensions.  This is important as it explains IRA's, HSA's, etc.

Highlighted
Level 15

I miss the good old days when most of the questions starting around this time of year were "how late on April 15th can I transmit a return".

That and of course those lovely gaurd dog and "what is under 24" questions.  😢

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 10

Yes, of course they will change it; IT'S THE LAW.

How quick do you program changes to your software?

I'll wait for the quarantined Intuit employees to get back to work. I don't want them to get sick.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

Big yellow banner in the program this morning

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-news-and-updates/discussion/how-do-i-cancel-or-cha...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers