Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot print return

grans
Level 1

It says program is not licensed which is ridiculous as I have had your product for years and you just charged my credit card for the 2018 program

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Click "tools" and then "license product".

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

Click "tools" and then "license product".

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
It has nothing to do with the 2018 credit card used.  @IRonMaN is correct, simply relicensing the product pulls down the information for which you purchased.
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
And if we had a counter going on this....HOW many times has this been asked & answered ?
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 12
17.325 times
** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
rebecca765
Level 1

Hello,  This did not work for me.  I had to uninstall ProSeries 2018 last July and re-installed the software.  For some reason the 2018 Data file went missing.  I didn't delete the files, but they could not be found.  I am in the process of reconstructing my lost files and needed to print a return but the program wants to charge me.  I have looked for a chat button to talk with someone at Intuit, but no luck on that front either.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Yes, I did back up my files.  Those back-ups either failed or could not be found.  Thank you for your time.

Rebecca

0 Cheers