Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot efile because proseries not current will not update

bernieniehaus
Level 1

Attempting to e-file returns. PA state return filed OK, federal and Ohio returns did not. Got the message need to up date Pro Series. Try to update and message says program is up to date.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

refresh.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
LisaP
Level 2

Hi everyone, 

Yesteday, I received a message that my pro series pro edition, version is no longer current.

Not my first rodeo and I have tried to do the updates, from the tool bars and even tried to let it update as regularly scheduled, I have refreshed and still no new updates are acknowledged. 

It looks like the last update on my program was 4/26/2020 and I schedule to update nightly.

Anyone else having this issue, as this is not a good time for this as I am trying to efile and work?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Is this for 2019?   I couldn't get my updater to work at home, I closed ProSeries, restarted the computer then used the REPAIR Updates tool from the Windows programs menu...took a looong time for it to do its thing, but everything was updated once it was done.

If its 2018, Ive seen several people that said they have to use the Refresh updates options multiple times before it finally worked.

repairupdates.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers