Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot e-file returns with QuickCollect

celsot
Level 2

When I file QC Returns, they are rejected with the following message: "You are currently enrolled with TPG for a different type of bank product (Traditional RTP versus QuickCollect). Please contact customer supports for any questions)". I am enrolled with QuickCollect and I received an official acceptance with TPG by email. I contacted TPG and I was told I need to contact Proseries. I called Proseries and I was told that there is an issue with the software and they (Proseries and TPG) are working to fix it. This conversation was on January 28th and it is not been fixed until today February 1st.  Was someone able to file QuickCollect returns? 

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ricxardelli
Level 3

I had the tech person at Intuit delete my application for Quick Collect, then I resubmitted it.  I was approved in a minute and able to e-file with Quick Collect, this Saturday.  Took forever to get it fixed.  I might use different software next year.  I noticed a lot of issues again this year with Proseries.

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
Aledwedge
Level 2

I have same issue.  Glad it isn't just me and hopefully they will get this fixed asap!! 

vanidosa27
Level 3

I spoke with them on February 1st and they still had not corrected the issue. The lady was VERY RUDE and unhelpful. I am on hold again this morning 37 minutes and counting to ask how the "issue fixin" is going. 🤔

0 Cheers
Ricxardelli
Level 3

I still cannot e-file returns with quick collect.  I tried calling tech support today for the 7 th time and they are not open today!!!  What is up with them?

0 Cheers
celsot
Level 2

I just gave up. I am not offering the service anymore. There is an issue with the software and it looks like  they are not able to fix it. Neither TPG and Proseries provide answers or updates. Disappointed!

0 Cheers
Ricxardelli
Level 3

Its so disappointing!!  I’ve been using this software for a long time.  It’s really gone downhill!!  Even the support is horrific this year!!!  

0 Cheers
Aledwedge
Level 2

I THINK I HAVE THE ANSWERS!!!!

Ok I was able to get a great guy on support - however I found out that I apparently selected refund transfer and not quick collect as I have always.  Got it straightened out and was able to efile with it.  Of course at a $59.95 fee I will not be offering it again to my clients.  I like quick collect and not sure how i was switched.  But again, the post here is about efile, I was able to get mine to go through.   Go into your pro connect account on the website and to pay-by-refund and confirm you are approved.  Click on it even if says you are approved, there is apparently a check box there that you have to agree to for it to work, that they didn't know about.  Then, there is a "REFRESH UPDATES" under update in the program, he had me run.  Even if you are running updates each time you are opening program, click on the "refresh".  Hope this works for everyone!!  Have an awesome tax season!

Aledwedge
Level 2

See my reply below in post - I efiled and there is a bug that caused refund transfer not quick collect. Disappointing, but I was able to efile. 

0 Cheers
Ricxardelli
Level 3

I had the tech person at Intuit delete my application for Quick Collect, then I resubmitted it.  I was approved in a minute and able to e-file with Quick Collect, this Saturday.  Took forever to get it fixed.  I might use different software next year.  I noticed a lot of issues again this year with Proseries.