Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot contact anyone at intuit

lyndaj0331
Level 4

I have literally tried every phone number I can find on the intuit site including my QuickBooks Pro Advisor number.  Get the same message at each number - "We're sorry, your call cannot be completed at this time.  Please hang up and try your call again later."

Can anyone please help me?  Is there an email address?  This is ridiculous and totally unacceptable.  I think I need to find another tax prep software.  Does anyone have any suggestions. 

Thank you.

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TaxingUpNorth
Level 2

1-800-434-6818.  Try a different phone.  Went through fine for me.

View solution in original post

9 Comments 9
George4Tacks
Level 15

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/order-products-from-intuit/help/how-to-contact-proseries-for...

.1-800-434-6818 weekdays from 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PST)

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
lyndaj0331
Level 4

Phone number does not work

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I just got done dialing that number for the heck of it and I got through without any problems.  

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Works fine when I dial it too!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@lyndaj0331 I think the issue may be with your phone or calling plan...got a different phone you can try to call from?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
TaxingUpNorth
Level 2

1-800-434-6818.  Try a different phone.  Went through fine for me.

lyndaj0331
Level 4

you are all correct - i tried from my cell phone and it worked.  I do not understand.  I have always used my office phone and never had an issue.  I also have not had any issues with any other 800 type numbers.  I will have to contact the phone people.  Thank you for your help and listening to the rantings of an old lady!

Lynda

George4Tacks
Level 15

MAYBE - The office phone may now require a 1 in front of any long phone number. Seems stupid to me but 800-xxx-xxxx now seems to be 1-800-xxx-xxxx  If the phone company is smart enough to put in the stupid "we can't get there from here" message it should be smart enough to put in the 1.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
IntuitGabi

@lyndaj0331 Let me know if you got through to assistance. 

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
0 Cheers