Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you please remove the "Reference Only" watermark on NJCBT-100 and NJCBT-100S returns?

efvain
Level 2

When I print out a NJ Corporation Return, it looks stupid with the "Reference Only" watermark and even worse when I need to put a "Copy" watermark because both is on the return. I talked the State of NJ Division of Taxation and the "Reference Only" watermark does not have to be there. 

Here is my conversation with the NJ Division of Taxation: 

Hi! I wanted to know if the "Reference Only" watermark on the NJ CBT-100 and NJ CBT-100S need to be on returns submitted. Or the "Reference Only" was used for your website to show the changes. Thank you.

NJ Division of Taxation

Good morning! NJ has an e-file mandate on all CBT returns, meaning we'll only accept electronically filed returns. The paper forms on our website are to reference if you need clarity on a certain topic or like to have a paper copy for your records.

You sent

But it does not need to say "Reference Only" it can be free of watermark. We could have just a copy only.

NJ Division of Taxation

Correct. It's only watermarked so that an entity does not submit for processing.

ProSeries can you please get rid of the "Reference Only" watermark. 

Thank you

Elizabeth

0 Cheers