Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you fix your program so that it doesn't quit working while we are printing returns?

bhart
Level 3

Sometimes when we print, the tax program closes immediately and only a couple of pages print.  You then have to restart the program and sometimes restore the file to print the full return.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Yeah, it's an issue for some folks.  Evidently they haven't figured out a complete fix yet.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

Yeah, it's an issue for some folks.  Evidently they haven't figured out a complete fix yet.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Does it print after you restart?  I have to restart the whole computer when it happens to me.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
plewislaw
Level 1

One of my returns does not print.  Most print but not this one. What has occurred?

0 Cheers
plewislaw
Level 1

Yes.  It won't print after a restart.  

0 Cheers
gma
Level 3

My plight is similar.  I was efiling several returns and the the program would just quit.  It got the efiles though.  Today, one client I had everything in and forgot to F10 occasionally during the process.  Lost it all.

0 Cheers