Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you efile Form 990 and then paper file 990-T separately in ProSeries?

coralli
Level 2

I know the software does not support e-filing F990-T is that an exemption to e-filing? Do they have to be mailed in together or can we efile the 990 and paper file the 990-T separately? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

Go ahead and e-file the 990 and paper file the 990T.

Slava Ukraini!
coralli
Level 2

It is saying unable to efile because of the 990-T not being able to be efiled? Is there a way I can exclude the 990-T or what can I do to let me efile it?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I answered on the other post that you hopped on to.  You really need to stick to one post instead of the leapfrogging that you are doing.

Slava Ukraini!
SL
Level 3

Where you able to e file the 2019 990 form?  I also have a 990 to efile and a 990T to paper file.  when I checked the box 990 only and selected e file, the system gave me a critical error message and would not e file (indicating there is also a 990T with information).  when I check the box for 990 and 990T, i get an error message that the 990T cannot be e filed.  I have not attempted to e file with the box checked for both 990 and 990T.  

How did you resolve?

steve

0 Cheers
coralli
Level 2

Once I checked to efile the 990 only, it allowed me to without attaching the 990-T. The 990-T has to be paper filed and so we mailed it separately. I'm not sure why else you would be receiving the error, sorry.

0 Cheers