Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't stop preparer copy from printing the same letters as the Client copy

Frank Broadway
Level 3

I open the "Control Which letters Print" window and only have boxes marked in the client column. There are no boxes marked in the Preparer column. When I print the preparer copy, the letters marked in the client copy print with the preparer copy. It makes no difference if I print the client and the preparer at the same time or separately. I can only get the preparer copy to print correctly if I select the "Choose Items to Print" button at the bottom of the "Print This Client Window" and opens a window that allows you to uncheck items that would normally print. I do not have to uncheck any boxes for letters in the preparer copy column because no letters are listed. I only have to click the "OK" button and then click the "Print" button in the "Print This Client" window.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled ProSeries workstation software. I have this issue on more than one workstation.

Tax Pro since 1993!
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here