Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't respond to my questions..... another crazy service issue?

nancy2
Level 3

So now when I try to respond to a response on my previous questions I get a message that my account is "under review".   ????????  I'm just trying to get some help here.  How dare I ask a question?  

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 12
Level 12

How dare you?? 

Intuit is definitely having issues here in the forum. I know its frustrating. It is something to do with their spam filters. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Replies 7
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Too many posts in a short period of time will cause that, so just wait slightly between posts i see you asked a question, commented, and then this question all within a short timeframe.  we are aware that this happens sometimes too quickly but again, just wait a little time between, and you should be good to go.  Sorry that is happening.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 12
Level 12
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr)  can you look at nancys other posts, she needs some assistance.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Yes I answered the update one, but i'll go back thru them again to be sure i didn't miss anything :+1::+1:
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Everybody I talk to gets locked out of this place.  Guilt by association?   That just doesn't seem fair.
ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
I just checked the spam marked posts/questions and i show none for today at this point, so anyone having the issue of under review or spam should clear cache/cookies and should be good to go.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 12
Level 12

How dare you?? 

Intuit is definitely having issues here in the forum. I know its frustrating. It is something to do with their spam filters. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers