Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone tell me why I got kicked off the Accounts Community. Says they have to review my account because I may have violated their terms?

caroljo
Level 5

I was only replying to someone who was answering the question I had posed earlier.  I was not using bad language or anything. Even though I felt like using bad language with all the crap we are having to deal with this year with ProSeries. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

You obviously are not off the community. Sometimes we get a bit testy. I also received a reprimand for a bad choice of words. This is going to be a very trying season and I hope the community can continue to be a sounding board for you. 

Best of Luck! 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
16 Comments 16
IntuitKatieB
I am sorry about this, it is certainly not the experience we want you to have. I am going to look into this for you and see what we can do to get this fixed. We truly appreciate you contributing in this community!
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

You obviously are not off the community. Sometimes we get a bit testy. I also received a reprimand for a bad choice of words. This is going to be a very trying season and I hope the community can continue to be a sounding board for you. 

Best of Luck! 

0 Cheers
caroljo
Level 5
No, I was kicked off. They   I had to go back into the program and post another question to be able to post anything.  They said that they had to review my account because I may be violating their terms of use.  
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Sometimes if you post a few times the system thinks you are a spammer and tries to give you the boot because of it.  Other folks have reported the issue, so it isn't just you.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Overzealous spam filter  :sigh: even the bots are a hassle!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr) can probably add to the conversation when she gets back this week.
My notice was as follows, except for my (comments):
Specific comments you made that would not align with our Terms of Use are:
·         “***********************” (Edited so I don't get booted again)
·         “without due respect”  (I only repeat this as a form of providing information)
Our terms of use are listed here https://accountants-community.intuit.com/terms_of_use and outline both Member Conduct and Inappropriate Conduct.  To summarize, we want to be supportive and always assume best intentions.   From time to time we may encounter a post or question from a user who is inexperienced or may be looking for other feedback.   I would encourage you to help guide these conversations by sharing the best way for a user to get an answer to their question.  As always, if a moderator can offer any assistance, tag us in the post and we are glad to help.  

We want to ensure a friendly, mature environment where everyone is able to get what they need from questions asked as well as posts answered.  I will also be reaching out to the user to ensure they understand clarifying questions asked by All Stars or other users are needed to help diagnose a problem or assist further.

I bring this to your attention so we can learn and grow from this experience and ensure we have the best environment possible in our Accountant’s Community.

If you have any questions, or need anything at all, please let me know.

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
i should probably stop swearing then. But I like to spruce things up with some choice words.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I kind of chuckled yesterday when the heading on the one post was edited because it used Beetle Bailey swearing which violated Intuit's terms.  Looks like I'll have to start watch my $##@#%^&*%$%$ language around this place :laughing::laughing:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
oh yeah, Austin cleaned it up too....that made me laugh!
0 Cheers
caroljo
Level 5
I think I have figured it out why I got booted 2 times.  Both times I used the word that describes the digits that are connected to ones hand..(f-----s).  I used it in a way that said to keep them crossed.  That is the only thing that I can imagine.  I guess I could have said long toes connected to the hand???
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
Fingers????
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Bwahahahaha!!!! I get it now. Replace "ing" with "uck". :laughing: :joy::laughing: :joy:
0 Cheers
caroljo
Level 5
That is the only thing I can think of.  I just said good luck and keep your (long toes) crossed.
0 Cheers
caroljo
Level 5
garman22  About now I am thinking maybe I will....
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
LOL!! @caroljo The way things are progressing this year. Many want to say this. :laughing:
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
Good luck and keep your fingers crossed??,
0 Cheers