Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Only Print To PDF

ProConnect Basic will only print PDF.  Using File>Print or File>Print Test page or just Print, I don't see the Print Dialog box, only a dialog box to save as PDF.  Every other app.....Word, Edge, Mail.....prints on paper on the default printer.d

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CPAJMM
Level 1

To print a return in ProSeries Basic, click "Print" on the left side of the screen.  Next you will see a page appear with four tabs going across the top (File copy, client copy, preparer copy, printer setup options).  Click printer setup options to set your default printer and you will be all set.  Good luck.

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
CPAJMM
Level 1

To print a return in ProSeries Basic, click "Print" on the left side of the screen.  Next you will see a page appear with four tabs going across the top (File copy, client copy, preparer copy, printer setup options).  Click printer setup options to set your default printer and you will be all set.  Good luck.

Yes, that fixed my issue.  I can now print to paper.  I am used to finding these printer set up options associated with the "Print" command, rather than as a tab in the forms "Copy" designation.  Thanks for the quick response.

0 Cheers