Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not print pay per return for 2016 & 2017?

Highlighted
Level 1
last updated ‎December 06, 2019 7:43 PM

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15

Fast Path is required https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1606761-what-is-proseries-fast-path even if you already paid for prior year returns. It is very important to keep pdf copies of all returns filed, just for this reason. 

ex-AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
Did you pay for the 2018 program already?  You need to have a current fast path fee paid to be able to print prior year returns.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
:+1::+1:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Fast Path is required https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1606761-what-is-proseries-fast-path even if you already paid for prior year returns. It is very important to keep pdf copies of all returns filed, just for this reason. 

ex-AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 12
If you already bought 2018 Fast Path, you may need to go to the "Tools" menu to re-license the software.
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

I did relicense. It's still not letting me create pdf's. I should not have to pay again!

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

Was this a new install and you copied the files over from another computer? If so, did you use BackUp/Restore within the program or did you just copy the files over using Windows?   If you didnt use backup/restore then the original PPR payment info is gone, making the program want payment again.

You can call in to support and get a manual authorization code so you can print that return.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers