Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not efile 2022 NC D-400

tscott
Level 3

I have a simple 2022 Individual Return, I efiled the federal 1040 return today along with the NC D-400

The Federal return was accepted however the NC D-400 was not, the reason was the NC return is not ready. Is this correct the Proseries webpage says it is ready. I called the support number and have been dealing a support person for over 2 hours and have not gotten the return to go through. 

Please help. It looks like she (the support person just hung up the call and ended the screen sharing session).

I was on hold this last time for over an hour and she never came back on the line.

Everything she told me to do did not help the situation

I hope the support center is opened tomorrow so I can call back 

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

So you didnt actually file the NC return?  Will it let you convert it then wont transmit? Have you opened the NC return and gone through the Review button and read the diagnostics?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

You wasted time calling?

Don't do it again tomorrow.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-news-updates/discussion/north-carolina-busines...

Granted, you got an idiot in Support.

Ex-AllStar
tscott
Level 3

It let me go through the transmit and convert process but after it transmits the the return the pop up screen says (54) Tax Year 2022 transmissions are not available . ProSeries is not ready to process Tax Year 2022 for this return. Not transmitted, the return failed the tax submission return validation step. Please make the necessary corrections

0 Cheers
tscott
Level 3

I wonder why the proseries support person did not know this or at least able to find it out before I wasted 2 hours of theirs and my time.

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Because the caliber of Support sucks.

Ex-AllStar