Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i merge two customer accounts to one customer account?

janet_grossman
Level 2

I purchased proseries under two different user ids., Can I merge my customer accounts so i can transfer data files from one year to the next?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

You should contact customer service when they are open. https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1617365-intuit-proconnect-proseries-hours-of-opera...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
You mean you have 2 separate login IDs?   You only have 1 customer license number though, right?  

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
janet_grossman
Level 2
2 separate login IDs. probably each has its own customer license also since I purchased 2017 and earlier years from Proseries and 2018 from Intuit Employee Purchase plan
0 Cheers
janet_grossman
Level 2
2 separate log in IDS and 2 customer numbers most likely. 2018 was purchased from Intuit employee purchase plan. Prior years were directly from Proseries. Can I merge to 2017 user ID and customer account number?
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
seems like you could still transfer client files in, regardless of the license or user ID...open 2018 and choose Transfer and choose the directory of the 2017 client files....

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

You should contact customer service when they are open. https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1617365-intuit-proconnect-proseries-hours-of-opera...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
Mt-Juliet--CPA
Level 3

Have Customer Service Work with you on it

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

"..2018 was purchased from Intuit employee purchase plan."

Off topic, but I'd really like to know *what* this is.  Paging our favorite pirate :smile:

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr)
My curiosity has been aroused...what is this employee purchase plan?
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
janet_grossman
Level 2
I work for TurboTax. They give great employee discounts if you want to purchase Proseries
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
Ic. Moonlighting is encouraged.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Fahad
Level 1

Just wanted to see if you were able to solve your issue. I have the same situation. 

0 Cheers