Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Deduct Last Year's School District Tax On This Year's Iows Return?

Level 1
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
3 Replies 3
Level 8

lows?  Not sure what that is.

Level 15

I'm going to buy a vowel and go with Iowa?

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)
Level 4


Yes the previous year's school district surcharge is deductible as an itemized deduction on the current year's return.