Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA Use Tax is doubling up the payment - I saw this reported last week, never saw any follow up though

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I cant find that other post to see if it was ever acknowledged .

@IntuitAustin   is this on the fix it list?

The CA 3849 is also creating rejections for CA, but the rejection message says a fix is coming in tomorrows update.🤞

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

I'm impressed that you have clients that admit they bought things out-of-state or online so that they owe Use Tax.  😂

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I have some that live near borders of other states that I have them pay it in, just to keep CA off their back

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Oh and I have one that buys all these vitamins and supplements online and pays no tax on them, she brings in a sheet that she keeps track and pays it in on her 540.

0 Cheers
fallbrookian
Level 3

Let's certainly hope this is on the fix list. the program is reducing the refund or adding to the tax due on both lines 95 &  115 on form form 540. Very embarrassing when client noticed it and we did not. Please ProSeries, fix these small things and don't make us wait weeks.