Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA state received by Intuit but not sent to the state

Uweng
Level 1

One of my clients that I efiled on February 12, 2021 had his Federal return accepted on February 13, 2021 but his state still has "Return Received by Intuit"!   And it has not been sent to the state of CA yet and it has no SUBMISSION ID number.

How do I get it to be sent to the State of CA?

I have been on hold for 2 hours calling Proseries Intuit support and still on hold today February 15, 2021, support supposed to be open 6 am to 6 pm pst today.

I need them to transmit the file to the State of CA so it can be process.

Please help!

Thanks!

Emmanuel

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
johnoc
Level 3

Same issue. 1040 returns accepted by IRS but state received by intuit, not sent to Virginia or accepted by Virginia. Returns submitted this week, IRS accepted, Virginia accepted next day.

Virginia dept. of tax website indicates not received. 

Seems to be an issue with Intuit and various states. Hopefully, Intuit will resolved next few days.

Will call the intuit help line again Monday February 22.Intuit great company, normal issues even though I know it's frustrating for tax preparers. Have been doing daily updates.

0 Cheers