Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA Form 3801 Worksheets

gayhass
Level 1

I have been unable to correct /adjust prior year entries on these CA worksheets although I was able to correct the same entries on the federal 8582 worksheets.  Has anyone figured out how to do this?  I have tried removing the form (it comes back with the existing entries) and also tried removing the state and then reinstating it.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you Right click on the figure that you want to change, do you see Cross Reference as an option?  That may help you chase the figure back to the point of origin where it can be edited.

Prior year entries may be on a carryover worksheet somewhere....Ive never tried to track them down on a CA return before.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
gayhass
Level 1

It turns out the adjustment can be made in the carryover section at the bottom of the CA Sched E worksheet and then it carries over to the 3801 worksheets.  Thanks for your suggestion.

0 Cheers