Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA extension for s Corporation

Nes1
Level 1

How do you make a PAYMENT with CA extension for an S-Corporation in Proseries.  All attempts the extension and payment failed.

Thanks for your help

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Have the client mail it with a check?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Have the client mail it with a check?

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

have client pay at CA's website

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
Nes1
Level 1

Thanks Lisa.  Researched and couldn't find a solution.  It appears that I would have had to practically complete the return to make the payment in Proseries.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Isnt there a box to mark at the top of the form to freeze amounts flowing to it that should make it ignore any errors or missing info?

0 Cheers
Nes1
Level 1

I checked the box to freeze amounts.  Cleared all the required boxes to file the extension, entered bank info etc., but file did not convert and transmit and gave with a  message to perform Final Review.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
weird...I send them to my clients to mail in with a check, Ive never tried to efile with payment

0 Cheers
MarkKYBS
Level 1

I am having the same issue trying to extend a CA return for 2020.  It will not transmit due to failing the final review.  In order to clear all errors in the final review I would need prepare the tax return.  Any solution other than mailing in the extension w/ payment?

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

See my answer from last year above.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
MarkKYBS
Level 1

Thanks.  I just had them do so.  However, I'm curious if I'm missing anything, or if it's a Proseries software glitch with not being able to file CA return extension with payment.

sjrcpa
Level 15

I don't use ProSeries so I don't know.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers